Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Orangeand Plasma Donations

LLL

republish the text that my father wrote to my mother.

will I'll send the same to all those who knew him.

That 's what my father wanted, and this is his photo.

My father thanks you and the gift of this great love ...

bye Ba ...



My Father to my mother.
LLL Scala April 8, 2008
I regret not having you kissed
per hour. I regret
non
averti chiamato amore
ogni giorno della mia vita.
Mi pento di non
averti accarezzato il viso
in ogni momento.
Mi pento di non
averti detto sei bella
più volte nel dì.
Mi pento di non
aver fatto l’amore
dieci volte in un’ora.
Mi pento di non
aver fatto scivolare le mie
mani nei tuoi capelli fluenti.
Mi pento di non
averti asciugato le lacrime
calde con baci struggenti.
Mi pento di
averti amato sempre poco.
Mi pento di non
averti leccato le labbra
calde d’amore.
Mi pento di non
averti avuta per sempre
come amante nascosta.
Mi pento di averti
sometimes offended. I regret not

have you had enough.

I regret not having you dream every night.

I regret not having you mail in the wind,
in the sun, the sea.
I regret not loving you

day and night.

I regret not having you relied on for ever. I regret not

have you ever wondered
excuse enough.
I regret not having you

Thank you so much for choosing me as the only
love. I regret not

have you rewarded a hundredfold
love.
I regret not having you
called by name.
I regret not having you
embraced. I repent of being

been bad at times.

I repent of having you hurt.
I regret everything.
I repent me because I did not


understand that you were everything to me.
I repent, I repent and still loving you

even shortly after death.
I repent that I bring you the envy

to be dead before me.

I regret not give it my all.
I am sorry to pray for you and very little

for myself.
I repent, I repent
not being with you. I am sorry to have you

left alone after death. I repent of being

still here.

I regret because I love you and you desperately
are not there.

I regret having little faith and a lot of selfishness.
I am sorry that you're happy and I still

are not. I repent of

be alone, but never
another can stay with me.
I am sorry because I will love you for eternity

and you still do not know.
I am sorry to have you said these things

today that are not there. But perhaps more

and attentive listening in silence with eyes

soul, deep breath
love.
While I am sorry,
and I still regret that I did not regretted


enough in the good and bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment