Thursday, April 1, 2010

How Does Healing Ringworm Look Like>

Rosse a sorpresa

Sconcertante sorpresa alcuni giorni fa... le punte della limnophila appeared decidedly red hue:

I took a macro picture to be able to calmly analyze and evaluate it and the phenomenon is very clear ...


At first I thought of some deficiency or an excess of nutrients. Then reason I thought it would also depend on the light in what I have read that many species of plants in bright light tend to turn red.
So I decided to check it by cutting and replanting the tops of some plants lower in shady conditions.
Indeed after a few days the plants in shade had returned to the green and stay that way so the phenomenon appears to be related to light exposure.
In contrast, non-pricked plants are also showing the Open turns on only a few specimens in red new growth.
So I think the light is not the only factor also because I recently changed the neon and therefore should not in any way increased.
Surely the aquarium conditions are exceptional and the amount of algae is minimal as can be seen from the pearling and the rapid growth of Cardamine lyrata

and by the very limited presence of Physa on the glass:

0 comments:

Post a Comment