Monday, March 7, 2011

Cellulitis Of The Knee,when To Go To The Hospital

Preview # 2: Sirens Tricia Rayburn


" Q uindi there was an explanation for what happened two years ago, when for the first time I heard the mermaids singing. There was an explanation for what a which I had not wanted to think, but I could not forget. The sky darkened, as if the clouds were precipitated into the sea. regained control of my body and without thinking I dropped on his knees at the bottom of the boat. With your hands resting on the edge, I leaned forward, watching the water a few inches from my face. The rain rippled the surface, yet I could see the bottom clearly, as if the sun shone and the sea was smooth as ice. And then my eyes. I had always considered an indefinable color, either blue or green. At that time, however, perhaps because I watched them carefully for the first time, I seemed different. I seemed to sparkle as two silver coins. Dipped their fingertips into the water, then the wrists, elbows, and while my tears mingled with the rain whispered: - I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry ... "



testo

Sirens
Tricia Rayburn
Piemme Freeway
504 pagine
18,00 €

Data di pubblicazione : 22 Marzo


SINOSSI - A diciassette anni, Vanessa ha paura di tutto: del buio, delle altezze, dell’oceano… ma per fortuna Justine, la sorella maggiore, è sempre al suo fianco per proteggerla e incoraggiarla. Finché una notte, Justine si tuffa da una scogliera e il suo corpo senza vita riaffiora a miglia di distanza from their holiday home in Winter Harbor, Maine. Vanessa can not be convinced that the death of Justine is accidental, especially after discovering many secrets hiding his sister, who all considered blameless. Then the boy disappears and Justine at the same time the whole town of Winter Harbor begins to count many people drowned, all ended up with an enigmatic smile on his lips. Within a few weeks, Vanessa will discover many things: how she died her sister, the pleasures and risks of love, and something shocking about his own nature ...


vampires, werewolves, angels and now ... sirens. A new Young Adult promising that blends magic mystery, supernatural thriller with a bit of good. The Piemme Freeway, lately, is bringing more and more interesting titles in bookstores, quality. I noticed this book in one of the articles of Kristi (The Story Siren ) and I was in love. I waited inside me that some of our publishing house bought the rights for translation and now I can not disclose that with heartfelt joy the news of the publication. Sirens suggests, in a game of "see-no-see", a plot full of suspance e tocchi dark. Sembra intonare un canto lento e ipnotizzante, direttamente dagli abissi più profondi e inesplorati, custodi di verità sepolte e segreti che scalpitano per essere riportati alla luce. Si tratta del primo capitolo di una trilogia che finisce direttamente in wishlist, naturalmente, con la speranza di poterlo leggere... prima o poi. E voi? 


Booktrailer :


0 comments:

Post a Comment